Fire safety

E

egyptian

Does anyone know of the laws if any regarding fire safety in appartments in Hurghada

N

nubianqueen

no i dont know what the fire regulations are and it does concern me, especially reading about a point raised on another forum about the roof being locked shut and therefore not a means of escape!!

my other concern is about the garbage collection. massive health and safety issues here!

nubianqueen

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Egyptian fire regulations.

no i dont know what the fire regulations are and it does concern me, especially reading about a point raised on another forum about the roof being locked shut and therefore not a means of escape!!

my other concern is about the garbage collection. massive health and safety issues here!

nubianqueen
I have to giggle at the thought of fires getting put out by the gardeners hose-pipes pumped from the cesspits..... and the garbage floating down the stream filling basement units.

Actually, Sharm and Hurghada have a makeshift fire service, not sure about ladders though. That makes multi-storey apartments look vulnerable. But hey!!! it's Egypt, if the legal work is done correctly the projects should have it covered.

Alan. - Coralife-Style consultants.