Finding property that has been built already (or pre-owned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nefertari

Hi,

This year I am going to buy an apartment in Hurghada or El Gouna areas (or in between them)

I want something that is finished now and ready to use. I would also consider an apartment for re-sale.

Are there any good websites that you could point me to for either please?

many thanks

Nef

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hi,

This year I am going to buy an apartment in Hurghada or El Gouna areas (or in between them)

I want something that is finished now and ready to use. I would also consider an apartment for re-sale.

many thanks

Nef
Hi Nefertari
A member of this forum is selling his apartment and its not one of big developments thats having problems. From the video he has posted its construction and finish is excellent. When i researched into it a british sole developer has built it with the partnership of an Egyptian.

I believe he has 4 apartments himself and most of the buyers are English. The development has been finished for about 2 years and looks to have a good reputation.
The video is on this website under the Introductions page and im sure the developer has a spot on the sales section think its called Red Sea Residencia.

I think that you are doing the right thing looking for a re-sale this way you can be sure you are buying into a finished development that has history and in most cases all the small problems ironed out.

Hope this helps.

E

Egypt fan

Hi,

many thanks

Nef
Dear Nef,

An Egyptian friend of mine is selling his apartment in Oasis Resort in El Ahyaa have nice sea view but last floor and no elevator fully fininshed and in order not to break froum rules if need any more info send me a message and I will give you his email

P

Paul Smith

hi

Hi,

many thanks

Nef
I have a friend of mines selling apartments in El Kawser, Hurghada

N

Nefertari

Hello Paul, I would be interested in seeing more details on this property please?

Many thanks

Nef

Jose Marc

Jose Marc

Can someone tell me how to do PMs please?
dear Nefertari:

you would be able to make PMs once you have accumulated five posts on the forum threads... allow a little time for the database to register your post count and the PM button would appear on the upper right hand corner of the thread.

i hope this helps.

respectfully yours,

MARC

N

Nefertari

dear Nefertari:

you would be able to make PMs once you have accumulated five posts on the forum threads... allow a little time for the database to register your post count and the PM button would appear on the upper right hand corner of the thread.

i hope this helps.

respectfully yours,

MARC
thanks Marc

T

thompsonsom

Hi Nefertari
A member of this forum is selling his apartment and its not one of big developments thats having problems. From the video he has posted its construction and finish is excellent. When i researched into it a british sole developer has built it with the partnership of an Egyptian.

I believe he has 4 apartments himself and most of the buyers are English. The development has been finished for about 2 years and looks to have a good reputation.
The video is on this website under the Introductions page and im sure the developer has a spot on the sales section think its called Red Sea Residencia.

I think that you are doing the right thing looking for a re-sale this way you can be sure you are buying into a finished development that has history and in most cases all the small problems ironed out.

Hope this helps.
There is more than one fully furnished apartment for sale by owners in redsea residencia if you need any further details, pm me

R

Reldousoky

Hi,

many thanks

Nef
Hi Nef,
I am unsure of the apartment market in Hurghada but we found a government subsidized apartment in the settlements in New Cairo. The tricky issue is to know when to purchase the apartment. Our place was originally intended for elderly and young families. The apartments could not be sold for at least ten years. If the purchase is made and recorded prior to ten years, the apartment could potentially be seized. Happily, we were able to purchase our apartment in December. The other piece of advice I have is to allow the local authorities to inspect the apartment for building code violations prior to the sale. Imagine our surprise when the inspector did a walk-through and told us the windows in one of the bedrooms had to be removed. This is because there is a rule that windows can not be placed in balconies. So, to get the sale through, we took the window down, nailed plastic over the opening, and placed plywood over the plastic. Needless to say, we purchased that apartment in three days, from the time of inspection to the actual date.

Status
Not open for further replies.