Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Feedback about Real Estate Agents in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Bulgaria Property' started by cole, Aug 22, 2006.

1. cole

cole New Member

Hello,

I am coming to Bulgaria soon to look at properties. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on good real estate companies to contact for tours or companies to stay away from.

I have been to Bulgaria several times (even living there for 3 months). But I have minimal experience with real estate agents there so any advice will help. I'm looking at the areas around the Black Sea, Near Veliko Turnovo, or Blagoevgrad.

Thanks!
    cole

2. adrian

adrian New Member

Hi
    Its a very personal experience and many people have found the agents they used as either being from brilliant to useless. I had a great Agent, who made sure everything was OK took me round to about 10 different properties and never changed a Lev for this service. Someone told me they hated the way the same Agent was to them. So really, I believe that finding the correct property in the right area is the biggest of decisions. I bought in Obrochishte but in hindsight I wish I had invested in Varna itself, as in reality I spend more time there as I have spent in Obrochishte.Its the nightlife
    Search the web find places that interest you and try different agencies until you are happy. I have met a few people in BG who pay an agent for a few days of intense viewing, and a lot of them have felt that they only showed them what the agent wanted to sell them and a lot of choice was taken from them. Others I presume find their ideal property this way
    Thanks,
    adrian

3. Tania

Tania Active Member

4. Tania

Tania Active Member

5. Ruzha

Ruzha New Member

6. mike123

mike123 New Member

WOW, a lot of agents here!

7. rossmark68