Estrela Do Atlantico Ponta Negra

K

kim666

We bought the property as an investment through obelisk. We never intended to complete the purchase, so haven't seen the property.

K

kiddh

Have you looked into whether there is any potential for sale in the current market ?

R

rosenz

Advice for getting money back...

hi there,

I am in the UK and paid the first payment for an apartment and I have not paid more payments as I had intended to sell it after the first payment. Can anyone advise on the position I am in to be refunded for my payment, legal action or the expectation to make the payments?

I have not been asked for the remaining payments and I am just really in the unknown and had ignored it for some time as it felt like too much of a headache.

Thank you in advance!

G

gta

I have paid 3 installments to Manzanares and they are now pressing for final payment,but I am reluctant to pay because of their reluctance to do anything regarding compensation issues.

Most of the posts regarding estrela do atlantico are very depressing, is there anyone out there who has some positive news?

Manzanares solicitors offer a snagging service for overseas buyers. Has anyone used this service? If so are they to be trusted, and do they give any guarantees that any faults will be rectified by the builders

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bidu

Just to be sure. This condominium is still been built or is it completed?

R

RainerR

Lawyer

I found a GOOD lawyer.
Contact me when you need more info.

hi there,

I am in the UK and paid the first payment for an apartment and I have not paid more payments as I had intended to sell it after the first payment. Can anyone advise on the position I am in to be refunded for my payment, legal action or the expectation to make the payments?

I have not been asked for the remaining payments and I am just really in the unknown and had ignored it for some time as it felt like too much of a headache.

Thank you in advance!

R

rangers

Hey all,

Finally I managed and log into the forum again, after being banned since June 2013 (presumably after great pressure from a much publicized law firm on this thread).

But now it looks very bright for my part, the court decided that my apartment in Estrela do Atlantico which I bought from BI & DI, will this spring be transferred to me pending the trial.

The trial will determine how big discount I am entitled to, that way I ensure my apartment (so I do not lose it, if for example BI & DI goes bankrupt, or other problem occurs).

Is incredibly pleased with the lawyer I was recommended here on this thread. Marcia has been absolutely outstanding.

Do you have problems with a house purchase in Brazil, is my obvious advice contact Marcia Lima.

Regards Rangers

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
You have never been banned. The Brazil forum was closed for a while as it was getting out of hand.

R

rangers

banned

Hi Veronica,

Perhaps you are right, but why did I not enter propertyforum.com at all! If only it were brazil forum that was closed?
I have sent several request to the moderators without receiving feedback!

Regards Rengers

R

rangers

refund of 90%

hi there,

Thank you in advance!
Hi Rosenz,

Of course you are entitled to at least get a refund of 90% of what you have paid, according to the purchase contract you have with BI & DI.

Do not Manzanares explained it to you, and helped you?

Regards Rangers

R

rangers

final payment

I have paid 3 installments to Manzanares and they are now pressing for final payment,but I am reluctant to pay because of their reluctance to do anything regarding compensation issues.

Most of the posts regarding estrela do atlantico are very depressing, is there anyone out there who has some positive news?

Manzanares solicitors offer a snagging service for overseas buyers. Has anyone used this service? If so are they to be trusted, and do they give any guarantees that any faults will be rectified by the builders
Hi gta,

Did you pay the last installment, and if so, did you use Manzanares to snagging service?

Regards Rangers

B

Beachy

Hey all,

Finally I managed and log into the forum again, after being banned since June 2013 (presumably after great pressure from a much publicized law firm on this thread).

But now it looks very bright for my part, the court decided that my apartment in Estrela do Atlantico which I bought from BI & DI, will this spring be transferred to me pending the trial.

The trial will determine how big discount I am entitled to, that way I ensure my apartment (so I do not lose it, if for example BI & DI goes bankrupt, or other problem occurs).

Is incredibly pleased with the lawyer I was recommended here on this thread. Marcia has been absolutely outstanding.

Do you have problems with a house purchase in Brazil, is my obvious advice contact Marcia Lima.

Regards Rangers
I take it Marcia Lima is based in Joao Pessoa and NOT Natal.

R

rangers

Home address!

Hi Beachy,

Where have I claimed that Marcia lives in Natal?

J

Jim Zed

Hi,Can anyone tell me if anyone has been successful in getting their money back? I just cannot afford to pay the last instalment, i had initially bought the apartment with the intention to sell it when it was near completion beforee the last instalment was required. I have only paid one instalment but i cannot afford to loose €20k or so. Can anyone reccomend a solicitor that is good and would take this fight on on a basis where they would get a % of the recovered money.

R

rangers

recovered money

Hi Jim,

According to the contract, you are entitled to get back 90% of what you have paid.
My advice is to contact Marcia Lima!

You can at least ask her about your case.

She has impressed me greatly.

Regards Rangers

J

Jim Zed

Recover Money

Hi Rangers, Thanks for the reply, would you have contact details for Marcia Lima?
I really badly need some sort of answers as i keep getting emails looking condo fees paid.
Many Thanks
Jim Zed

R

rangers

contact details

Hi Jim,

Here are the e-mail address to Marcia.

So can you explain the situation to her.

{moderated}

Regards Rangers

Moderator: Please refrain from publishing the private email addresses of third parties without their permission - contact the forum member by PM if you require further details.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamieben

Estrella DA - Marcia Lima

Can you send me the contact details for Marcia Lima as I would like to Sue BI&DI?

R

rangers

Hi Jamieben,

Unable to send you a private message until you have posted 5 posts.
Try to post 5 posts, without any content.

Regards Rangers