ad

Currently finishing first refurb, but are there ways of a shorter term income?

Currently finishing first refurb, but are there ways of a shorter term income?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

LR1

Im currently finishing off my first refurb and hope for it to be up for sale in the next month or so. However, i'm wondering if there are any ways of making short term profits whilst I complete refurbishments, other than rentals. I know there is a possibility of becoming a 'sourcer' and taking profits from finding other investors properties, but i am wondering if there are other ways.

L

LR1

The target is to get into development... eventually. I am currently just trying to build up my investable cash.

N

nmb

Once you have your first refurbishment out of the way and the cash begins to flow you should be fine. I am not sure why you would want to find investments for other parties for a relatively small finders fee when you could develop them yourself? Property investment and property management are a long-term game.

L

LR1

Once you have your first refurbishment out of the way and the cash begins to flow you should be fine. I am not sure why you would want to find investments for other parties for a relatively small finders fee when you could develop them yourself? Property investment and property management are a long-term game.
Thanks, i will see how things go after i sell the current property. I Guess with long-term investments it starts slow and gradually gets better. Just got to get my head down and work through some houses.

P

PostBrexitInvestor

There are no shortcuts in the property investment sector. History shows us that those who have attempted to make a fast buck very often fall flat on their faces. Take your time and look for steady long-term returns.