Smart Energy

Smart Energy

Apartment The Gate Tower for Sale
Reem Island, Abu Dhabi
Original price : 3,800,000.00 AED
selling price : 2,600,000.00

K

Kjarkata

What is the current construction status?, actual payment made/remainingpayment schedule.
If you find a buyer - Idiot & stupid enough to buy the property, do let me know and I would be interested to sale my property at Ajman Boulevard / Goldcrest Dreams with payment of around 75% aganist actual receipts (25% less on actual paid amount to the devloper).
The UAE law is not stable, they can change it when ever they feel like, that is why most of the investors from west do not want to invest in UAE.

Smart Energy

Smart Energy

Dear Kjarkata,

please find answer below:

What is the current construction status?
** it is belong to Surouh, construction started, delivery 2012

Actual payment made/remainingpayment schedule.
**10 % paid. payment is every six months , upon completion 20 % required, now required 25 %

If you find a buyer - Idiot & stupid enough to buy the property, do let me know and I would be interested to sale my property at Ajman Boulevard / Goldcrest Dreams with payment of around 75% aganist actual receipts (25% less on actual paid amount to the devloper).
** I think apartment in Abu Dhabi is different than other Emirates, Abu Dhabi government is strong enough to complete all projects.

The UAE law is not stable, they can change it when ever they feel like, that is why most of the investors from west do not want to invest in UAE.
There are a lot of investors in UAE, Especially Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi government is very stable and laws as well.

for this apartment, as second option , i can be partner with buyer, if he can secure payments of apartments, i can qurantee for him 10 years rent, by 10 cheques of 11 % income of total price of apartment, after 10 years we can sell apartment and share profit

I hope i anser all your questions

Regards,
ALi

Status
Not open for further replies.