Amazing beachfront building plots in 5* resort - North-East Brazil !!

Omar Fabio

Omar Fabio

BEACHFRONT BUILDING PLOTS ON SALE IN BRAZIL WITHIN AN EXCLUSIVE GATED 5* RESORT in MURIU, NATAL !!

TITLE DEEDS AVAILABLE !!!

(Palm Springs Natal - Land Villas - Investment Opportunities - North East Brazil)
INFRASTRUCTURE BEING COMPLETED !!
WITH PERMISSIONS TO BUILD YOUR VILLA.

As a private investor i am putting on sale some of my building plots (approved for building a villa) within the magnificent Palm Springs Natal eco-resort (Palm Springs Natal - Land Villas - Investment Opportunities - North East Brazil),your affordable piece of Brazilian real estate boom in a luxurious & eco-friendly beachfront gated community with 24 hour security, supermarket, bars, pools, tennis courts, 5* Hotel and Spa including the regions only conference centre.

This resort (developed by British owned company with infrastructure works well on their way ) is located in North-East Brazil ( precisely Muriu / near Natal) , which is definitely a Top touristic destination , and Muriu is known as “the millionaires beach row” – one of the most affluent areas of Natal where the wealthy brazilians have their beachfront villas : "a place with the purest air on earth*. According to research done by NASA, the northeast of Brazil has the purest air not only on the continent, but also in the whole developed world! *You have to visit the freezing plains of Antarctica to get anything more pure.

My plots on sale are located on the beachfront row and precisely Q row in the resort site plan attached. ( plots Q6 & Q7 )

Address: Muriu / Natal, Rio Grande do Norte
Plots Size: 4000 ft² (m²)

ACTUAL PRICELIST : R$ 227000 ( USD 142000 )

DISCOUNTED PRICE PER PLOT: R$ 160000 (USD 99000)

Email Owner for details:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Mobile: 00421905933130

Address: Muriu / Natal, Rio Grande do Norte
Size: 4000 ft² (m²)

Attachments