Ajman Boulevard

G

GCWGuy

Anyone Knows what's Going On?

I'm wondering if any of you know whats going on with this project as I have inveted in it and see that nothing is happening with the project. As far as I know, construction hasn't started yet and also, there are reports that the developer has completed another building in Ajman for the past few months but haven't been able to get electricity into the building. Any updates would be appreciated.

K

Kjarkata

Does any one know the construction status of Ajman Boulevard. The developer AA property is sending reminders for installments payment,do they need to register for ESROW account and how will future payments be made to developer or ESCROW bank account, appreciate your help

G

GCWGuy

No one is Paying

Does any one know the construction status of Ajman Boulevard. The developer AA property is sending reminders for installments payment,do they need to register for ESROW account and how will future payments be made to developer or ESCROW bank account, appreciate your help
I know of a number of people who have bought fllors there. The maximum anyone has paid is 15% and have stopped. AA Properties have told my friends that they are "re-assessing"the situation and will probably only build like 5 towers instead of the 14 launched. So right now they are consolidating.I wouldn't pay anyomre if I were you. As for construction, I don't know if they are really doing anything yet. The escrow law in Ajman is in its infancy so I don't know if these guys will keep our funds into Escrow.

K

Kjarkata

Any update of Ajman Boulevard will be appreciated...

K

Kjarkata

I have also booked an apartment in Ajman Boulevard and would appreciate if
we can remain in contact and share the updates to protect our investment. My email is : kjarkata at yahoo dot com

N

nasr

Hi,

Count me in as well, my I will send you my email address, I also agree that the only way to work effectively is to get together and make a list of contacts and emails and update each other regularly.
Regards,
Nasr..

G

GCWGuy

Including myself, I know investors that have a total of 8 floors in this project. I heard that the developer is now trying to reduce the number of buildings from 14 to maybe 5 or 6. I also heard that AA properties has another building in Ajman that was built upto 90% for the past year or so but still hasn't delivered as there is no power. What then is the hope for this project!

A

ashmal

I'm wondering if any of you know whats going on with this project as I have inveted in it and see that nothing is happening with the project. As far as I know, construction hasn't started yet and also, there are reports that the developer has completed another building in Ajman for the past few months but haven't been able to get electricity into the building. Any updates would be appreciated.

i had specially flown to ajman last month in regards to the studio i have purchased there in the A4 Building. I had gone to the AA properties office and met the concerned person there + had also visited the site of construction.
Iam in touch with them . They have told me that they have registered with the ARRA and would be mailing the escrow account number soon to all the buyers.
Management is also thinking of giving discount on the purchase price.

Lets hope for the best

K

Kjarkata

Thanks Ashmal, for the update. Seems like AA builders is still in business/exists, so possibly would not loose all our investment.
I also do not live in UAE, would appreciate if you can share any update. Was the construction on going at site or has it been stopped?

A

ashmal

Visit this site www dot arra dot ae. Ajman Boulevard i guess has been approved by ARRA.
Congratulations all

V

verity

Arra is joke !

Visit this site www dot arra dot ae. Ajman Boulevard i guess has been approved by ARRA.
Congratulations all
The file showing Registered projects in Ajman on the ARRA website is damaged and does not open at all- never did, never will
Clever is it not ? you won't get help from ARRA
ARRA is a joke- they cover up with GANGSTERS developers at the highest level
Pretending to clean up the market including to support the investors
I sent them many emails, registered letters to which ARRA never replied
ARRA is the facade for Ajman, nothing underneath
it is a conspiracy to steal money from western ( and eastern) investors
and then wear you down with all mess about not being able to cancel your investment and indeed loose your money to thiefs
once your money enter UAE you will never get it back
We are just getting ready to take the whole story to international media
incl. CNN to stop promoting UAE and BBC to expose the whole cover up
ie. developers, ARRA/RERA and UAE gov.
we are sick and tired with focus pocus games of this cover up.
we want our monies back and never to set our foot in UAE again
ARRA is a joke !!!

K

Kjarkata

HI Verity, totally agree with you. ARRA is a joke. Makes rules but does not get implemented... So far it looks that they are of no help and we have been cheated beyound any acceptable limits and no one is there to even listen to it. They wanted the greens and they have them now, so they do not care..

K

Kjarkata

I plan to visit Ajman shortly to look for muself the current status and decide on future plan. I would appreciate if some one could send me the office address of AA properties and how to get there through public transport from Dubai as well how to get to the ajamn boulevard site of construction by public transport from Dubai.

V

verity

I plan to visit Ajman shortly to look for muself the current status and decide on future plan. I would appreciate if some one could send me the office address of AA properties and how to get there through public transport from Dubai as well how to get to the ajamn boulevard site of construction by public transport from Dubai.
Hi Kjarkata

if you bought in Lake Signature 1-Ajman by GR8
pls email us on b4mrsatyahoodotcom
to join group of other buyers in LS1

F

fabriceUAE

Hi Everyone,

a group of buyers have had a meeting yesterday in Dubai and we are now around 30 people to join force to try and get information on the future of the project. the piling has been completed on site but now it is just a big sand pit as nothing is going ahead, no machine on site or anything resembling a plan to get the construction going. one of us has been on site last week.

please contact me on fabrice3kvatgmaildotcom in order to get more details on what has been said in the meeting and which actions we are going to take.

i know the odds are against us, but we cannot sit on our ass and complain, we must give it a try.

please contact me ASAP

Fabrice.

F

fabriceUAE

hi,

do you know if the people you talk about have been getting organised in a group or something?

they can join us (30 people) if they are interested.

Fabrice

fabrice3kvatgmaildotcom

A

ashmal

HI ALL,

LONG TIME ...BUT STILL WAIT GOES ON.
NO CLARITY WATSOEVER ON THE AJMAN BOULEVARD. WHAT IS THE GROUND SITUATION THERE ? CAN ANYONE THROW LIGHT ON IT. ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR DEPOSITS BACK...? OR IS THE MONEY LOST FOREVER.
wHAT IS AAR DOING? WHAT IS AJMAN GOVT DOING ABOUT IT? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS UP? WHO WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILTY TO SORT THINGS OUT FOR US INVESTORS.?
HOW ARE WE TO PROCEED FURTHER TO GET OUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK?

IS THE PROJECT SHELVED OR IS SOME ACTIVITY GOING ON? THERE IS NO WORD FROM THE BOULEVARD PPL

CONFUSED AND FRUSTRATED INVESOR

K

Kjarkata

As per ARRA website, the construction/progress for all towers of ajman boulevard is ZERO percentage. Seems like the construction has not even started and all the updates which were sent by AA property were fake/fraud to get investors money.
AA property is not responding to my emails. I have sent them many emails to deliver as per contract (Handover on April'2011) or cancell the contract and refund 100% of my money due to non-fullfillment of contractual oblgations but no reply from them.
I wouls suggest all the investors of Ajman bouevard to do the same, send out the emails and then we can approach ARRA collectively instead of individually.