AFFECTION PLAN or which Plans approved before plot handed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

verity

Hi Everyone

LAKE SIGNATURE 1- Emirates lakes towers- AJMAN
GR8 HOLDING sub-developer
says project is at design stage
So how come they say they hold Affection Plan from Ajman Planning dept ?
I thought the process is as follows:
(1)Design complete
(2)Plans ( floor plans, structural plans & sections) are approved by Planning Dept
(3)Affection Plan issued by Planning Dept
(4)Developer get Plot handed over by Master developer
(5)Developer can start marketing/selling project
correct me if wrong and advise pls
v

A

Ajmanprop

I don't know but a couple of things would suggest that the process is not very straight forward;

See the article from The National - on a govt related entity taking over Marmooka City. The developer's didn't get title to the land from the master developer, but that didn't stop them from selling apartments.

Ajman takes over Marmooka City - The National Newspaper

F

financier888

I don't know but a couple of things would suggest that the process is not very straight forward;

See the article from The National - on a govt related entity taking over Marmooka City. The developer's didn't get title to the land from the master developer, but that didn't stop them from selling apartments.

Ajman takes over Marmooka City - The National Newspaper
RERA in Dubai enacted a law last year that stated you cannot sell from approved plans UNTIL you had handover. No such law had existed in Ajman. So, when the Ajman land dept approved your plans - you were allowed to offer the units for sale. Different Emirate- Different law. The Masted Developer of Marmooka was supposed to hand over the plots last summer - and they delayed. When the Master Developer sold those plots early last year - ALL parties to the transaction believed in good faith that the master developer would hand over the plots as represented.. THe Master Developer was delayed and may have been delayed by the municipality.. as the infratstructure MUST be coordinated with the municipality -roads, water links - including electric...

Status
Not open for further replies.