Advice needed, looks like managing agent shut down

S

sa1979

Hi There

I'm looking for a bit of advice.... I own a property in the Veliko area in Bulgaria. We bought the house through a company called Homes in Bulgaria around 6 or 7 years ago. They have always managed the property for us and taken care of the legalities on our behalf. Up to now this has worked okay.

However the last couple of days I've been trying to get in touch with them but all of my emails are bouncing back saying "domain no longer in use". The website is also no longer in use which makes me thinks maybe they've gone out of business.

To ake things worse, we paid the company around £1000 a few months back to fix some bits on the house. They had started this work but we dont know if its been completed or not, and now I have no way of contacting them.

Does anyone know of Homes in Bulgaria and if they have closed down? If they have, does anyone have any advise on how I'd go about contacting them? They havejust put a load of new locks on the property and the have these. They were also fixing a leaking roof and I'm worried that its half finsihed and in a worse state now than when they started.

Any help would be really apreciated as I have no idea where to start.

Thanks

R

redondo

you might have to fly to Bulgaria and check this. I'm not sure if you can solve this over the internet.

M

Meliot

I have some property and friends in VT, if you are still having troubles let me know and I'll see what I can find out.

M

Mary Mathew

Is your problem have been solved?? If not , then please just go to their office or their residence & solve your problem now!! Don't worry please!!