Go Back   Property Forum > Property Investment > European property > Emerging Property in Europe > Property in Montenegro

Property in Montenegro Located on the South Eastern section of Europe, Montenegro is a country which offers an Adriatic coastline to the south and borders Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. Property in Montenegro presents some exciting investment potential as Montenegro declared its independence in June 2006 and soon after became a member state of the UN and now seems on course to join the EU. Economic growth and growth in tourism are also reasons to evaluate the potential for property in Montenegro.

Continental Montenegro

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2008, 07:51 PM

Please update your flags here .

Users Flag! Interested in property in montenegro
Default Continental Montenegro

All of you who are interested in Montenegro real estate business, what do you think, when will the continental part of Montenegro become more interesting for forin investors? As you know there is much more potencial in this area because of his beauty and low prices at the moment. I`m just asking for your opinion about this ???
Old 25-02-2008, 09:47 AM

Users Flag! Interested in property in turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by valnet View Post
All of you who are interested in Montenegro real estate business, what do you think, when will the continental part of Montenegro become more interesting for forin investors? As you know there is much more potencial in this area because of his beauty and low prices at the moment. I`m just asking for your opinion about this ???
If the situation Regarding Kosovo and Serbia doesn't escalate around the region think it is a great place to invest.
Old 25-02-2008, 09:41 PM

Default Stability of Eurpe - Montenegro

I think that is no way that Montenegro will allow anything affect its stability, except of course some big war, which will affect whole Europe stability. But it will never happen even that America would like and will try to make Europe unstable. But I think that Eu people see try it, at last. So it and will be stable as the rest of Europe, believe me !!!
But my primary reason for this question was because I have over 500.000 m2 on sale in CONTINENTAL MONTENEGRO !!!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:13 PM

Users Flag! Interested in property in turkey

Why only for Foreigners???? Locals will not pay the prices??
Old 10-03-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegean View Post
Why only for Foreigners???? Locals will not pay the prices??
No, the building company is Greek and this is their requirement. I guess they want to create a sort of international oasis where people of different nationalities would be. This makes sense if you look at it. Polish is difficult language and foreigners sometimes feel isolated when there, living in a residential complex where there is a reception, gym instructors, your neighbors speak at least English is nice.
Old 30-03-2008, 10:28 PM

Users Flag! Interested in property in romania

On the coast it mostly Russians, I have 8 apartment in the coast from 3 years ago, the prices now are really huge, no local market really, bbbut a great investment in the long term now
Old 07-10-2008, 10:03 AM

i believe that once the continental part has something to offer it will become more attractive for foreign investors... it seems like everyhting above Podgorica stopped functioning and everyone moved either to the capital or to the seaside.. i come from Niksic and everytime i go there i see that nothign changed (for the past 10 year)... sad but true... it doesnt seem that the ministry of tourism or whoever is doing the promotion of the country pay too much attention to the continental part of the country (am i right?)... we saw some movements in regards to North of the country... that part haas lots to offer however it is very difficult to reach due to the road infrastructure.....

i believe that every part of our lovely country has great potenital and one day we will understand how to maximize it....
Old 16-11-2008, 12:41 PM

Users Flag! Interested in property in uae

Two things...

1. What is Continental Montenegro?
2. Why say Polish is a difficult language? I bought in MNE 2 years ago and have never met any Polish people. Not speaking Polish has never been a problem for me.
Closed Thread