reliance projects in jumeirah village south

L

LeoLeo

or guys just do what i did and go get a lawyer who can get you your rights, my problem was a piece of cake for him, he solved it in a very reasonable fees and time, if you need his contact details let me know
Did you receive the money? As far as I know noboby from our project didn't have them...

A

adamt

Mark please put his name and contact details on here. Are / were you a Relaince investor, or was your projects amongst those officially cancelled and being dealt with by the courts ?

A

adamt

Some Reliance projects, including Reliance, 17 have been passed to the Tanmia committee.

L

LeoLeo

Some Reliance projects, including Reliance, 17 have been passed to the Tanmia committee.
Yes, just Reliance 4, 5, 6, 9, 12 go to Cancelled Real Estate Projects Committee
Reliance 1, 7, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17 transferred to Tanmiya Committee. So who knows what about Reliance 2, 3, 8, 10, 15?????

S

Sunita Sharma

A Reliance investor who has been to the courts has been told there are no assets relating to Reliance and that is why they have been removed from the website. The committee want 6 months longer. Has anyone else heard the same ?

Hi,

I am sorry but forced to ask , how reliable these sources are who inform on the course of actions taken in the court. Also at such instances there are rumors in the market. But seeing the businesses of Reliance in India, one cannot believe that they are cheating in Dubai.

A

Alexander_from_Russia

Hi!
Does anyone have news on the court decision of 25.06.19?
I'm especially interested in Reliance 15

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
I thought that the legal system covering the UAE property market had been updated in recent years? Have the authorities learnt nothing since the 2008 US mortgage crisis?