Royal Estates by Shah Rukh Khan 2015

S

SPRING1947

Abu Ibrahim

Oct 17 2015

I have invested in this project since its early launch in Dec-2007 and all you get is false promises and lies. This trend continued after their 2nd launch in Dec 2014 and now their 3rd launch in April this year. Just talk and promises but zero facts or action on the ground. the only Pros thing is they are selling the sq. ft. cheap and below the market price but will it ever be built?! no one knows.

Now there are too many cooks involved in building this project, 3 from 2014 and they just added a 4th one. You can never trust Siddique nor his father-in-law Osman Valle in spite how they show their honesty and strong religious belief. Don't get fooled by this ! this project is cursed because the people behind it are liars, deceivers and don't fear God. Sooner or later they will have to answer to higher authorities and they will pay the price. Plus I know for a fact there are hundreds of judgements against them that have been won in Dubai courts. Remember they have taken the money of thousands of investors from the past 7 years.

M Iqbal

Sep 20 2015

. There is nothing positive on Royal Estate Project.

I invested Millions of Dirhams in 2007 in Royal Estate. Royal Estate Developer promised to deliver units in 2010. In the Sales Purchase agreement there is condition if units are not delivered by 2011 all the money will refund. When I demanded the refund royal estate developer refused to return the money. Royal Estate relaunched the project in 2014 I have so many meetings with the developer still got nothing. I have waited my 7 years with this developer and paid them Millions Of Dirham got nothing out of them. I will advise every body before invest in Royal estate please check their history have they done any thing positive. Try to speak developer you will find unprofessional

Jafar Shrinkem

Sep 2 2015

Only good location if build

This is really the worst thing you could do to invest here. This project is a fraud. Maybe when you are 99 years they will finish 9% of it. They keep making false promises and lie about everything. Developer is what can I say, just nothing you want to put your money with. They don't even answer when you ask questions. Don't waste your time and money here. They are working against the law, they are not giving anybody their promised sales and purchase contract within time and it will be not given for longer than a year.. They are not starting the project as promised and using same lies as was done before with this project from 2007. They will not start, don't bother and if they start maybe after 5 years they will reach 9% like last time from 2007. Be careful!

G

great investor

http://www.royalestates.ae/construction-updates/
ridiculous construction update, three workers are building a mega project, acting in front of the cameras.
Dear All, Please don't get fooled, they have rented the bulldozer, you can even see the cell number of the owner, its rented just to make that short videos and fool the foreigner investors. that's just a ridiculous show, no construction at all

G

garima0312

Hello...

I am planning to Purchase in Royal Estate.... today i have a meeting with Texture Holding agent... Pls. let me know if Al Khalil Heights is Good or Royal Estates ? after reading all the reveiws, I am Confussed ?
HI
if you are still thinking look for some ready project to invest, investment in off plan will not be a good option.

R

Rukshan

It is clearly mentioned on RERA portal that the project is cancelled, We have contacted Texture to face them with this fact , however they are insisting that the project is on and the RERA system should be updated soon, We claimed our money back , however one of the managers there said that they will deduct big percentage from our money 30% approx., otherwise we can always go to Dubai court and she told us that it is a long process.
so lets find a better way to get back our money with minimum losses

I have sent a complaint to RERA email, and I will keep you posted whenever I get a reply.

Hello, did u get a response from RERA?

D

dubayyy

Al Khail Heights

I notice the Al Khail Heights (also a development by Texture) forum has had its thread deleted on this board. Any particular reason for this?

@

@itsdxb

I bought a unit in the new restarted project of Royal Estates in Dubai. Its now a joint venture between the developers Texture Holdings, Aristocratic Star and Pacific Ventures. It seems the same as was happening with previous project of Texture, al khail heights, that the SPA (contract) is delaying. They are not giving anyone the SPA even after a couple of months booking the unit. I heard they want to have 30% payments first, that means that's a very long process, seeing the payment plan.

Are people cancelling because of this?

Any different experience you guys have?
Is there anyone noticed that these units are sold on leasehold basis not freehold basis!!

S

SPRING1947

ROYAL ESTATE IS LEASE HOLD PROJECT IT WAS NEVER SOLD AS FREEHOLD. I AM SURPRISED PEOPLE MAKE A BIG COMMITMENT WHEN BUYING OFF PLAN UNIT AND DO NOT KNOW ITS FREEHOLD OR LEASEHOLD PROJECT. PLEASE DO PROPER RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING ANY OFF PLAN NEXT TIME. GOOD LUCK

R

Royal state investor

Let us all arrange a meeting with Texture and somebody from Rera
Anybody intersted? ???

S

SPRING1947

ROYAL ESTATE DUBAI INVESTMENT PARK
DEAR ALL
THERE ARE 300 ROYAL ESTATE INVESTORS FROM 2007 WAITING FOR REFUND. SO MANY CASES ARE ALREADY GOING AGAINST THE OWNERS OF ROYAL ESTATE IN DUBAI COURTS.
WHY RERA GAVE PERMISSION TO RELAUNCH THIS PROJECTIN 20014 WHEN THIS PROJECT WAS ALREADY FAILURE WHEN IT WAS LAUNCHED IN DECEMBER 2007. IF DEVELOPER COULD NOT PROVE WORTHY FROM 2007 TO 2014. I THINK RERA ALSO BLAMED FOR UNPROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION WHO GAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO ROYAL ESTATE TO CHEAT INVESTOR SECOND TIME. IT HAPPENS ONLY IN DUBAI

S

SPRING1947

ROYAL ESTATE DUBAI INVESTMENT PARK

THERE IS NO CHANCE ANYBODY WILL GET REFUND FROM DEVELOPER IN DUBAI. ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE IF THIS DEVELOPER BUILD ANY THING .
GOOD LUCK

A

Aascrow

I visited DLD and had a chat with them, and visited the construction site personally, seems the project has lots of legality issues and slow progressing. I don't know how are they ganna handover the townhouse on time next year and the apartments a year later.

S

SPRING1947

Hi Aascrow

Thanks for update on Royal Estate Dubai Investment Park. Could you please share the information when you visited today the construction site Did you see anybody doing building work there and If yes then how many people were working there.

Please reply.

Regards

S

SPRING1947

Dear Aascrow

I have got this picture from one of the advertisement for Royal estate and this picture is two months old. When you visited the site did you see more work done or construction work is on hold. If you have taken some pictures please post them

A

Aascrow

Dear Aascrow

I have got this picture from one of the advertisement for Royal estate and this picture is two months old. When you visited the site did you see more work done or construction work is on hold. If you have taken some pictures please post them

, no significant change since then

I'll keep checking the site in the next few months. Interested to see what are they going to do in this short time.

Last edited: