Building up your contacts takes time but it is worth it

• Thread starter Nicholas Wallwork
  • Start date
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
When you set out on a career in property investment it will take time to build up your contact list, to get to know the experts who will guide you and unfortunately some people lose patience with this particular task. We cannot reiterate how important it is to build up your contacts in the industry,

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Continue reading...

N

nmb

It is vital that you put time aside to build up a network of contacts within any investment market you operate in. In many ways it is who you know not what you know in the world of real estate - if you're looking for first refusal on attractive future developments.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
My husband and I spent 2 years researching the property market in Cyprus and building up contacts in all aspects of the market before actually starting our business. Without these contacts we would have struggled in the early days and I am sure we would have made some costly mistakes.

N

nmb

I know friends who have gained access to properties pre-sale listings from which they have done extremely well. As with any investment market very often it is not what you know but who you know.

L

lookinginvest

You can never have enough contacts - it is always good to have somebody to give you a second opinion. Especially when something seems too good to be true!