Go Back   Property Forum > Property Investment > Other property hotspots > New and Emerging Property Markets

New and Emerging Property Markets This section is a miscellaneous area for members to discuss new and emerging property markets and real estate hot spots. If there are enough posts for any one region we will then create a new sub-forum to service the demand.

Living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Old 18-08-2006, 04:10 PM

Please update your flags here .

Default Living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Hi every one,

I and my wife are living in Dubai for a year now. And we enjoying here a lot.
fortunately my husband was been promoted for an operation manager
in Saudi Arabia. And we are very happy for the blessings. So by end of this
month were off in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. We are very excited and wondering the lifestyle in Riyadh. We heard about the rules which is extremely strict. Any one who live already or been there can give us an inspirational view, information, advice and some suggestions living in Riyadh. We are thinking of buying a house in Riyadh. Is it a good idea? We highly appreciate your view. We love adventures anyway...
Thanks
cayden
Old 19-10-2007, 11:00 PM

Hi, I have been living in Riyadh KSA for 10 years now so please if you need any info do not hazitate to ask me and I'll be glad to help.

Hani,
Old 20-10-2008, 11:22 AM

Hi...I'm planning to move to riyadh with my wife....Can anyone please guide me regarding the cost of living there.
Old 22-10-2008, 06:54 PM

Users Flag! Interested in property in uae
Send a message via Skype™ to Mujteba

Hi all

I grew up in Saudi and moved to London for further education/uni etc. Riyadh is a good place to live if u live in the right compound and i would suggest living in one and not in a standalone villa. its a fun place to grow up as a kid and the communities are quite tightly knit seeing the lack of social activity so its a good place to lve for a good family life.

I am looking at investing into property there and working with an agent over there Sha'atoor estates one of the oldest in riyadh, i can put u guys in touch if u need advice on buying but there are restrictions on buying if ur not saudi and the procedure is long winded but they can help find u a rental property. Let me knowif ur interested,

regds
Old 23-05-2009, 06:19 PM

Users Flag! Interested in property in uae

Hi i want to invest in saudi arabia does anybody know how to go about doing so? because i hear you need expierence to become a foriegn investor is there no other way?
Old 19-08-2010, 04:10 AM

well , living in riyadh is something really different , the lifestyle is great, from my point I suggest that you better live in compound . Alot of people wondering is saudi arabia safe ? Yes it is , Violence is low rated and it's around the major cities . you can go walking till 11pm .
Cayden if you need further info's I can supply ,
Old 15-10-2010, 04:33 AM

How's the weather in Riyadh? Is it dry most of the year?
Old 17-10-2010, 03:25 PM

honestly , yes it is . you know Riyadh is located in the middle of the desert . which means it's hot when it's hot , and cold when it's cold . So don't wonder if the weather turned foggy or dusty suddenly . meanwhile the weather is awesome and a bit cool .
Old 31-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Premium Agency Member

Users Flag! Residing in uae
Users Flag! Interested in property in malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayden View Post
Hi every one,

I and my wife are living in Dubai for a year now. And we enjoying here a lot.
fortunately my husband was been promoted for an operation manager
in Saudi Arabia. And we are very happy for the blessings. So by end of this
month were off in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. We are very excited and wondering the lifestyle in Riyadh. We heard about the rules which is extremely strict. Any one who live already or been there can give us an inspirational view, information, advice and some suggestions living in Riyadh. We are thinking of buying a house in Riyadh. Is it a good idea? We highly appreciate your view. We love adventures anyway...
Thanks
cayden
You may find it useful to look at the sister forum of this site www.expatforum.com
Old 04-12-2010, 02:01 AM

Users Flag! Residing in uk
Users Flag! Interested in property in uk

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here.