Go Back   Property Forum > Property Investment > Africa Property > Morocco property

Morocco property Morocco, the farthest west point in the Arab world, is becoming a hotspot property investment destination. Investing in Morocco property involves researching the legal and ownership issues, taxation and rental options. Discuss and debate these issues with investors who have bought a property in Morocco and share your views and opinions

Gardens of Fedala - Marrakech - Page 5

Old 11-04-2013, 11:00 PM

Users Flag! Residing in france
Users Flag! Interested in property in morocco

Certainly makes interesting reading but not greatly surprised given the on-going run-around the company have given me (and others it would seem) with regard to investments in Morocco. They pushed pretty had for me to convert my investment into their Argentinian project but wanted incremental funding to go along with it!
Whilst the court case makes me feel slightly better, I'm not sure how I can use this to benefit my position financially to recoup monies paid to r2i back in 2007. Any thoughts?
Old 12-04-2013, 10:01 AM

Users Flag! Residing in uk
Users Flag! Interested in property in morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
Hello all,

I am interested in joining forces with you all, I also am very fed up with the way the SV2 project is going.
I can't PM anyone as I'm not an active member but maybe you can PM me (I would rather discuss things away from prying eyes). I also have contact with a couple of other people so that could be more to join forces.

DAB
Hi

jonty and alise crossick have had all their global assets frozen

mail me greystoke44 at hotmail dot com

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sea view gardens rossantony Egypt - Property For Sale in Egypt 0 16-12-2008 05:07 PM
El Oasis de Marrakech Resort MyWorldProperty Morocco - Property For Sale in Morocco 1 09-07-2008 05:50 PM
Gardens of Fedala BUZZER Morocco property 1 09-01-2008 02:23 PM
The last development sold out in 4 weeks jdmat1 Morocco - Property For Sale in Morocco 3 18-10-2007 07:15 PM
Investment in Marrakech , rental profit Beluga Morocco property 0 27-09-2007 04:49 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.
FORUM PARTNERS
Property Forum is owned and operated by the Forum Websites Limited Group.