Go Back   Property Forum > Property Investment > Property in Asia > Malaysia property

Malaysia property Welcome to the new Property in Malaysia forum on Totally Property. This section has been set up as members have alerted us to the fact that Malaysia ticks so many boxes for overseas investment property. The climate, the beaches, the mountains, architecture, culture, accessibility are some of the reasons why overseas property investors should take a closer look at property in Malaysia. You are welcome to come in and join us discussing the exciting investment opportunities that Malaysia has to offer.

Any recommendation for Country Garden?

Old 12-04-2013, 03:16 AM

Users Flag! Residing in malaysia
Users Flag! Interested in property in malaysia
Question Any recommendation for Country Garden?

Iím very interested waterfront sea view apartment especially for Country Garden new project near Danga Bay.

I heard a rumor that they already stopped their construction? It is because government didnít approve their project? Iím quite worry about this question anyone can give me any suggestion? Is it a very seriously thing?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:39 AM

Too many units there (almost 10,000 untis) upon completion. If you are buying for own use then ok (but I think for same price you can get larger landed house). If you are buying for investment I think real demand is not high enough yet.

I also heard rumour many buyers had turned the offer down, sacrificing their deposits

Also there is rumour that some units are given FREE to buyers of other properties from same developer in China, do you think those buyers will cherish their free gift?

The property is built on newly reclaimed land which I dont think is stable for long term.

I am new in property market, above-mentioned is my personal view. Take care!
Old 11-02-2014, 06:14 AM

Stopped construction? Doesn't sound right - it was still running perfectly fine when I was there 2 months back in December.