HELP long term rental Costa Del Sol

L

lane

Hi,
I am very new to this so I hope you will bear with me.
My Husband and I are looking for a long term rental about 30-40mins from Malaga airport as my husband will be commuting to England quite a lot.
We would ideally like:-
A property which would allow us to have our 2 Doberman dogs with us. They are both Police trained and very clean and well behaved.
Detached property with secure gardens so the dogs cannot get out.
Unfurnished if possible but we are prepared to store our furniture if we find the right property.
Pool
Air conditioning if possible
3 bedrooms
A garden which does not have to have grass.

We are looking to move in around the beginning of September but are open to negotiation either way on the dates. If it is earlier we are prepared to pay the rent to secure the property and move in when we are ready or if it needs to be a bit later we could stay here for a while.

Can anyone help and suggest a property or an agent who could help us find the right place.

Hope I haven't gone on too much.
Thanks in advance

L

leonardo

Hi Lane,
We own a new 4 bedroom semi detached house, unfurnished , no grass, fantastic sea views , near the beach 30 minutes drive from Malaga airport.
We are looking for long term renters. If you want I can mail you some photos. You can answer to my mail.
Keep in touch

N

niknak

Hi we will also be looking for a long term rental somewhere near fuengarola, we have 2 staffordshire bull terrior dogs both well housetrained. We would need somewhere that has an enclosed garden so they can wander without getting out. We would like to know if anyone could recommend a website or agents that deal with long term rentals that don't mind pets.

Kind regards

Nicole

U

UKCarAds

Long term let wanted costa del sol

my family and I are also looking for a long term let in the Costa Del Sol from Sep/Oct 2008.

We are none smokers and have no pets.

We are looking for a minimum of 3 bedrooms but would prefer 4-5.

Preferably unfurnished.

Must have Internet or be able to have Internet prior to commencement of rental as I need this for work.

A garden with pool would be nice however the pool is not essential if a communal pool is available.

Ideally we would like to be on an urbanisation somewhere between Benalmadana and Cala Honda no more than 15 mins drive from the beach.

if you can help please feel free to call or email me paul @ uk carads .co .uk 0161 761-0500

J

JJMARSHALL

Hi there,

I have a beautiful 3 bed house in Mijas Costa which is only 15mins to Malaga or Marbella.

The house is situated in Puebla Aida, a traditional and well maintained area access through the renowned Mijas Golf Club. There is a small pool overlooked by the house and three other larger public pools a 2 min walk.

The house is furnished to a very high standard and is surrounded by a friendly community.

If anyone is interested in a long term let then please let me know as this can be arranged quickly and easily.

Thanks

Jenny

E

Elaine

Elaine

Hi there,

I have a beautiful 3 bed house in Mijas Costa which is only 15mins to Malaga or Marbella.

The house is situated in Puebla Aida, a traditional and well maintained area access through the renowned Mijas Golf Club. There is a small pool overlooked by the house and three other larger public pools a 2 min walk.

The house is furnished to a very high standard and is surrounded by a friendly community.

If anyone is interested in a long term let then please let me know as this can be arranged quickly and easily.

Thanks

Jenny
Hello Jenny, we are looking for long term rental from December 08 for 6-12 months. Can you tell me how much your house is per month please. Elaine

L

lisa

Hi my name is lisa from palmproperty management we deal with long and short term rent and have various propertys for long term let.
No commission!!!! please call me for more info on 0034 672100803 or email [email protected]
Kind Regards lisa

Hi,
I am very new to this so I hope you will bear with me.
My Husband and I are looking for a long term rental about 30-40mins from Malaga airport as my husband will be commuting to England quite a lot.
We would ideally like:-
A property which would allow us to have our 2 Doberman dogs with us. They are both Police trained and very clean and well behaved.
Detached property with secure gardens so the dogs cannot get out.
Unfurnished if possible but we are prepared to store our furniture if we find the right property.
Pool
Air conditioning if possible
3 bedrooms
A garden which does not have to have grass.

We are looking to move in around the beginning of September but are open to negotiation either way on the dates. If it is earlier we are prepared to pay the rent to secure the property and move in when we are ready or if it needs to be a bit later we could stay here for a while.

Can anyone help and suggest a property or an agent who could help us find the right place.

Hope I haven't gone on too much.
Thanks in advance

L

lisa

Hi are you still looking for long term let in costa del sol if so call me on 0034 672100803 or email [email protected]
I have a long portfolio of rentals in mijas costa.
kind regards lisa.

Hi we will also be looking for a long term rental

somewhere near fuengarola, we have 2 staffordshire bull terrior dogs both well housetrained. We would need somewhere that has an enclosed garden so they can wander without getting out. We would like to know if anyone could recommend a website or agents that deal with long term rentals that don't mind pets.

Kind regards

Nicole

L

LisaNic

Numero Uno

Have a look at Numero Uno. Based in La Cala de Mijas in Mijas Costa and have a huge portfolio of rental properties across the whole region.

Best to email [email protected] with your requirements or call them on 0800 680 0706 from Free from UK or on (0034) 952 587 762 from any other location.

Thanks

S

sarah louise

Hi Lane,
We own a new 4 bedroom semi detached house, unfurnished , no grass, fantastic sea views , near the beach 30 minutes drive from Malaga airport.
We are looking for long term renters. If you want I can mail you some photos. You can answer to my mail.
Keep in touch
hi, i am interested in your property,is it still available? if so could you send me some pictures and details on this property ie> price,parking.
thanks

F

fielding4

Hi ,
might be a bit late in the day but was just wondering if you still had your property to rent as we are looking to relocate to that area of spain as soon as possible! If you could get back to me with regards to the situation i would be extreamly grateful as property searching for something long term is proving troublesome.
If your property has already been taken do you know of any others available in that area!?

Thanx again
Felicity and Shane Fielding

G

gwm

Hello, we can offer a long term rental, in fact several. Elviria 2or 3 bedrooms, luxury apartments at Santa Maria Village, secure complex, underground parking, brand new. rent 800-900. Also Santa Maria Greenhills,2 bed 2 bath same description as above 750.
Also several v large townhouses overlooking Cabopino golf, beautifull 360 views. 3 and 4 bedrooms, fireplaces, private parking outside house, some have an extra room underneath, ideal office, playroom. The owner just wants them rented out long term, more or less do what you want with them, price 750 - 800. they are a real bargain and perfect property for the right people.

F

fielding4

Hello, we can offer a long term rental, in fact several. Elviria 2or 3 bedrooms, luxury apartments at Santa Maria Village, secure complex, underground parking, brand new. rent 800-900. Also Santa Maria Greenhills,2 bed 2 bath same description as above 750.
Also several v large townhouses overlooking Cabopino golf, beautifull 360 views. 3 and 4 bedrooms, fireplaces, private parking outside house, some have an extra room underneath, ideal office, playroom. The owner just wants them rented out long term, more or less do what you want with them, price 750 - 800. they are a real bargain and perfect property for the right people.
Hi
These properties sound interesting. We are hoping to travel over to spain whilst staying with relatives in Gibralter towards the end of this year staying into jan 2009. Will it be possible to arrange a viewing of some of the properties whilst we are there?

G

gwm

long term rental

Yes of course we can arrange viewings. I am at present getting full information on the townhouses with photos etc. What exactly are you looking for i.e. furnished, unfurnished number of bedrooms etc. Are you interested in Duquesa area as well.
are you able to accept private messages on the forum ?
gwm

F

fielding4

Yes of course we can arrange viewings. I am at present getting full information on the townhouses with photos etc. What exactly are you looking for i.e. furnished, unfurnished number of bedrooms etc. Are you interested in Duquesa area as well.
are you able to accept private messages on the forum ?
gwm
I'm not sure on the private messaging as im new to this site,

As for what we're looking for, ideally 3 bedroomed but 2 would be ok, we have some possessions so partly furnished, but furnished again would be ok.
we would also be interested in Duquesa, as that is near Gibralter!
Thankyou for replying :)

G

gwm

Hi check out the FAQ will explain about private messages, will be in touch re properties. when you log in at the top right hand side of page you will see private messages, it will tell you if you have any.
gwm

L

LisaNic

I'm not sure on the private messaging as im new to this site,

As for what we're looking for, ideally 3 bedroomed but 2 would be ok, we have some possessions so partly furnished, but furnished again would be ok.
we would also be interested in Duquesa, as that is near Gibralter!
Thankyou for replying :)
Hi Felicity & Shane

I notice from you post that you are looking for property to rent on the Costa del Sol.

Please have a look at the following website.

Numero Uno Estates La Cala Real Estate Property Agents Costa Del Sol
and
Numero Uno Property Management - Number 1 for Property Management and Rentals on Costa Del Sol

We have a wide selection of properties for rent in the area and are more than happy to arrange viewings for you when you are over.

Kind regards

Lisa Nicol

Director

Numero Uno Group

F

fielding4

Hi
These properties sound interesting. We are hoping to travel over to spain whilst staying with relatives in Gibralter towards the end of this year staying into jan 2009. Will it be possible to arrange a viewing of some of the properties whilst we are there?
hi i can not get 2 message box on here so if you have anymore info my email is fliss_83@hotmail

T

toast

Benalmadena apartment rental 4 bedrooms sea views

Hello, I have a fantastic 4 bedroom town house in Benalmadena(Costa del Sol) with 3 floors, 3 huge terraces overlooking the sesa( one per floor),all exterior house, quiet private condominium, swimming pool and gardens, free wifi corner, possibility of english cable tv...for 1200 euros per month, or a smaller apartment with in the same complex with 2 bedrooms for 700 euros per month.
Benalmadena,apartment,rentals,south,of,spain,sea,views,swimming pool,long retals,short rentals,wifi

thanks
A