Property Sale Cost of Laywer

B

BobbytheBuilder

I am going to be selling some property in Dubai in the near future. Whats the going rate for a Lawyer in Dubai to handle the sale. Real estate agent will be finding a buyer. Feedback appreciated.

J

James Greg

Banned
It depends upon country to country and place to place that what does a real estate agent or lawyer charge you? There are many things involved in it that what is the nature of that work.

B

BobbytheBuilder

It depends upon country to country and place to place that what does a real estate agent or lawyer charge you? There are many things involved in it that what is the nature of that work.
What a stupid reply. No wonder you got banned.

R

RamanMaan

Banned
Property sale cost of a lawyer

The cost varies according to the country as everything depends on the economy of the country. You can do a little market research to find that.

Last edited:
N

Number49

I am going to be selling some property in Dubai in the near future. Whats the going rate for a Lawyer in Dubai to handle the sale. Real estate agent will be finding a buyer. Feedback appreciated.
Why don't you contact some lawyers in Dubai and ask them what they will charge and what work will be involved?
You can email them to start with to keep the communication cost down but it seems pointless asking people on this forum for advice as to legal costs when they don't have any details of the property etc or any legal expertise!

B

BobbytheBuilder

Why don't you contact some lawyers in Dubai and ask them what they will charge and what work will be involved?
You can email them to start with to keep the communication cost down but it seems pointless asking people on this forum for advice as to legal costs when they don't have any details of the property etc or any legal expertise!
You dont need legal expertise to let a fellow forum member know how much it cost in legal fee's to sell your property if you have previously sold a property in dubai. I didnt join the forum and start asking questions off subject.